Riker's Mailbox

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

ARDENT

I thrive on involvement in the music industry. At the moment, I am a member of two musical entourages: Joe Unglued (an acoustic duo with my long term partner-in-crime Joe Farnsworth), and The Jones Effect (a modern rock power-trio founded by brothers Eric and Josh Arnold).

Since The Jones Effect is a fledgling entity at the moment (recently rebirthed from the ashes of Kings Joker, a Brockport-based group into which I was brought to play bass guitar), we have lots of preliminary work to do in the realm of publicizing. I've spent much of the last two days working on band logos... It's something I've been very enthusiastic about.

Take a look at my favorite, let me know what you think:

(no direct link, since the picture is way too large to appear correctly formatted in the blog... the file is also gigantic, so you might want to take a shower or write a letter to someone while you wait for the file to load)

http://drycereal.mine.nu/KSR/03.jpg

More on the way, but this was one that I was rather excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment