Riker's Mailbox

Friday, June 30, 2006

EXULTANT

Wow, that didn't take long.

The homophone has done it again - I have now successfully merged my new Shaw Electric business cellphone number with my personal number, which makes my "The V" two distinct phones in one physical package.

So, the running tally of features is now:

  • Cellphone
  • All the standard cellphone auxiliary functions - Scheduler/Dayplanner, Calculator, Text Notepad, Audio Note Recorder, etc.
  • Digital Still Camera
  • Digital Movie Camera
  • MP3 Player
  • Portable Movie Player
  • Spanish/English Translator and Dictionary
  • Gaming Platform
  • GPS Navigation System
  • Another Cellphone
I tell you what burns me though. LG is about to release the VX9900, which will be a smaller and probably more capable version of this phone. It's like they knew they had something gay on their hands, and as soon as I bought one, they decided to correct the problem. Now watch Ray buy one this fall, just to spite me. He doesn't even have Verizon. Bastard. How could you?

No comments:

Post a Comment