Riker's Mailbox

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

SIMULACRA

Possible assimilated words for the following presentation:

  • Photo Story - Phory
  • Blog Photos - Blotos
  • Blog Pictures - Blictures, Bloctures, or Blogtures
There were more, but I forgot them. I think Blotos has a really nice ring though...

So, without further ado, here are the blotos I took from the gas-leak incident highlighted in Post-Previous.



Lovely White RG&E truck...


...towing a lovely fireball yellow backhoe...


...to my lovely front yard...


...so it can destroy said yard...


...really badly.


REALLY badly.


Truly, madly, deeply, even, for you Savage Garden fans...


...so it may reveal an 89 year old piece of rusted house-exploding crap...


...that threatens to send me sky-high...


...unless it gets replaced by a silky plastic tube...


...in the hole in my front yard.


They've already removed the 89 year old rusted house-exploding crap that's inside my basement...


...which was replaced by shiny new metal stuff that's now being covered up...


...by the giant fucking backhoe, aided by the nice man in the orange vest...


...anybody know anything about planting flowers?


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:20 AM

    OH GOD.

    I can plant weeds :D

    ReplyDelete